I Offer my Services to Include:
1. A lovable grandpa.
2. 24/7 Support
3. Listen to your dreams and act according your plans.
4. You may design awedding service to match your style and values.
5. I have the marriage licenses signed and registered. I also pay to have an official copy sent to you.
6. Attendance at Rehearsal.
7. Samples of wedding ceremonies and ideas.
8. You design your wedding and I write the ceremony as you designed.
9. Unlimited drafts of the wedding service.
Book your wedding between January 4, 2020 and March 1, 2020 , 12:00 Est. and receive a 10% discount.
This is description of the cost of your wedding.
For $275 dollars I will Interview you, listen to you, write a wedding ceremony to your satisfaction, perform a ceremony for you, send your legal marriage license to the county clerk for you, be available for you @ 24/7. For an extra $155 I will attend the wedding rehearsal and all travel costs are included in the $155. Total cost: $450. Travel cost exceeding 100 miles is calculated at .58 per mile. I ask for ½ of the amount as a non-refundable deposit.
Credit Cards, cash, checks are welcomed.
A non-refundable deposit of $200 is considered "Booked".
dress Pastor Fred Wibert, 7722 Kilgore Rd. Greenwood Township, Michigan 48006
posted 10/14/2018 by Kathryn G (updated 10/15/2018 )
Pastor Fred was PHENOMENAL! From our first meeting we knew he would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. He had a beautiful ceremony that we were able to customize and made the entire process easy for us. Our friends and family loved him so much that many were asking about him and where he went after the ceremony was over! So grateful to have had him marry us and would recommend to all! - Kathryn and Tim
Respond with a name and address and message and I will send you a Wedding Book, The Book of Ceremonies and Vows" wriiten by Martel Ertbly.
Email Address: What are your plans or a wedding?
My Wedding Officiating Business has gone viral. You can find me on Instagram, Facebook (look for Pastor Without Walls, Yelp, Google Search.) please check out this places and leave a comment.
I have been asked by clients,
1. Do you include children? Yes
2. I am Catholic and he is of the Muslim Faith. Will you do our wedding? Yes
3. May we write our own vows? Yes
4. Will you perform our ceremony in Hawaii? YES haha I have never been asked and I am open.
Write a question
Leave Name____________________Email ___________________-